Terms and Conditions of Use
Effective October 2019
Use of the Site
All program software, text, artwork, illustrations, graphs, courses, charts, reports, computer code and etc. (collectively, the “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is destined to your personal, non-commercial using. The Content published on this Site may be reproduced, distributed or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical in unmodified form for personal non-commercial use only. The use of press releases and other documents classified as public is permitted in public communications if the source for the information has been stated.
i-Protect and its original founding partners, as well as Erasmus+ must be acknowledged as the original source of the materials. This includes:
- i-Protect partners and Erasmus+ logos and acknowledgment remains in all materials
- i-Protect partner logos as well as Erasmus+ logo must be shown at the bottom of the login page
All i-Protect intellectual property (IP) remains the property of the i-Protect consortium. Any misuse of the i-Protect IP will result on the cancellation of the agreement and the disconnection of the online platform.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Any and all Intellectual Property Rights created, developed and/or used for the purposes of this Agreement, including, without limitation, any rights to Material and Deliverables, shall remain vested in the i-Protect Consortium and Erasmus+
- The Service Provider owns and shall continue to own:
- any pre-existing Intellectual Property Rights
- any Intellectual Property Rights separately created by the Service Provider other than for the performance of the Services.
- If such Intellectual Property Rights must be used or accessed by the i-Protect Consortium and Erasmus+ to use or access any Deliverable in accordance with this Agreement, the Service Provider hereby grants to the i-Protect Consortium and Eramus+ a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use such Intellectual Property Rights and such materials for these sole purposes.
Availability of the Site
i-Protect makes no representations and provide no warranties that:
- the Site will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
- your access to the Site will be continuous or uninterrupted;
- the Site will be accessible or optimized on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
i-Protect reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
- to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason;
- to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms;
- to modify, change or delete any Content, or any portion of the Content appearing on the Site;
- to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Links to the Third Party Sites
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under control of i-Protect, and the i-Protect Consortium is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You must not use this Site with unlawful purpose. You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You may not use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Site, or that interferes with any third party’s use and enjoyment of this Site. You agree that you will not modify or cause to be modified any files that are available on the Site. You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. Any attempt by you to damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Site is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made or assistance for such an attack be provided, i-Protect reserves the right to seek damages from any such user to the fullest extent permitted by law.
i-Protect does not promise or guarantee that completion of the programme will guarantee 100% safe sporting environments for children and youth. I-Protect does not promise that the Site or any Content, service or feature of this Site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the site will provide specific results. The Site and its Content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. All information provided on the Site is subject to change without notice. I-Protect cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. I-Protect disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. I-Protect disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the Site and/or i-Protect services. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Site and any linked sites. Your sole remedy against i-Protect for dissatisfaction with the Site or any Content is to stop using the Site or any such Content. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between the parties.
Our policy towards children
The Site and any of the contents of the e-learning platform are not intended for use by individuals under 18. Children will participate in the i-Protect Programme via the participation in workshops within the club. All personal information related to children is stored and managed by the club. I-Protect does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact our support services.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom without reference to conflicts of law rules and principles.
Copyright © 2019, i-Protect Consortium. All rights reserved. The Site, courses and all documentation are the copyrighted property of i-Protect and/or its licensors and protected by copyright laws and international intellectual property treaties. i-Protect and related logo, and all related illustrations, content, names, design marks and slogans property of i-Protect. All other product and service marks contained herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.